The Student News Site of Mission Hills High School

The Silvertip

The Silvertip

The Silvertip

Avani Kraft’s Dancing Inspiration

Photo by Alyssa Wagner
Girl dancing at the first football game for her high school team.

Avani Kraft is a junior at Mission Hills and is on the dance team. This is her first year at MHHS, and compared to her old school, she believes MHHS is much better.
“I feel like I’m learning more here, and there’s more community things to do,” said Kraft.
Avani loves dancing and has been a competitive dancer at a studio for six years. She picked up dance when she was nine; she watched a lot of the show, Dance Moms, and wanted to do it as well; she aspires to be like the dancers featured in the show. Kraft enjoys dancing and feels it has become a big part of her life, as the studio resembles a home away from home.
The future is near for her, for she is going to be a senior next year. After high school, she wants to work at a dance studio during college so as to not leave dance behind. As a career, though, she wants to go into the medical field and become an assistant physician. With dance continuing to be a big part of her life, she’s going on and finding other passions and preparing for the future.